Thursday 18 April 2013

Evan Biddell Launches Online Shop

Hello Fashion! It's me again, here to tell you that Spring 2013 couldn't look any better. With the flurry of new, local lines emerging, gaining ground, and making serious headway; I have been in nothing but a positive mood. There are so many amazing things happening right now for me as well; so many things I'm excited to share with you - but it will have to wait for now. That aside, it's great to see some of the most talented people this country has to offer create some of the best pieces I've seen this Season. In the spirit of things, I thought I should let you know about one of my favourites: Evan Biddell.


The incomparable Biddell has just launched his very first Online Shop celebrating his brand. We couldn't be more thrilled being a fan of Biddell since the very beginning. Boasting aesthetics that are always neoteric and uniquely defined by bold textures, colours, silhouettes, and new interpretations; Biddell's Online Shop offers consumers and local fans the chance to taste it for themselves if they, by chance, haven't been able to make it down to Queen Street in Toronto. This Season we are being treated to magnificent Chiffon in Paintbox hues and even some select Pop Art pieces from his celebrated presentation at Toronto Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2013. We are absolutely smitten with his Collection of sheer capes, cowls, and wraps! Over-sized, flowing, and so wicked! Definitely wish I could own them all. Congratulations Biddell! It has been a fantastic privilege to see your empire and aesthetic grow and evolve.


▲D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insta-Dylan / @TheDylanDias

Readers

Search Designers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dylan Dias