Phillip Lim (3.1 Phillip Lim) is an extraordinary tailor. The simplicity of his forms are so powerful because of the finest details; blocks of colour, intersecting lines, layers of fabric. Even the way he creates flowing knitwear is of masterful structure. His latest Prét-a-Porter Collection in New York for the 2012 F/W Season is no exception to the aesthetic.
- Maison Martin Margiela
- Lucian Matis for the Fall/Winter 2012 Season
- Rodarte Being Fantastic (F/W 2012)
- Parkchoonmoo Fall/Winter 2012
- The Academy Awards in Dresses
- Michael Kors Fall/Winter 2012
- I Run in Prada
- The Libertine Aesthetic
- Marni at H&M Official Spot
- Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2012-2013
- MCQ Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2012
- The Fashion Matter: Burberry Prorsum
- The Incomparable. Live Stream this afternoon!
- GOD SAVE MCQUEEN by Babette Pauthier
- 3.1 Phillip Lim, Fall/Winter 2012
- The Origin of Monsters
- LOUIS VUITTON - Marc Jacobs at Les Arts Décoratifs...
- Canadian Catwalk/Toronto Fashion Week
- ▼ February (18)