Academy Award winner Sofia Coppola has directed a fantastic spot for H&M's latest designer collaboration, Marni at H&M. Set in Marrakesh, Morocco (perhaps in a slight homage to the great Yves Saint Laurent, who found much of his inspiration to create timeless, feminine pieces in the gardens of this city), the collection boasts beautiful, bold patterns, sunset tones, light fabrics, and a unique mix of texture and print for both men and women. The collection has been highly anticipated after the success of the recent and mammoth Versace at H&M and is expected to arrive in select stores on March 8th of this year. Getting in will be difficult and a hassle, but with Toronto Fashion Week approaching and the weather warming up, is there any better time to update your wardrobe? And why not with the absolute latest for the season? I'll be in line for Marni at H&M, and if you're reading this you probably should be too!
- Maison Martin Margiela
- Lucian Matis for the Fall/Winter 2012 Season
- Rodarte Being Fantastic (F/W 2012)
- Parkchoonmoo Fall/Winter 2012
- The Academy Awards in Dresses
- Michael Kors Fall/Winter 2012
- I Run in Prada
- The Libertine Aesthetic
- Marni at H&M Official Spot
- Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2012-2013
- MCQ Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2012
- The Fashion Matter: Burberry Prorsum
- The Incomparable. Live Stream this afternoon!
- GOD SAVE MCQUEEN by Babette Pauthier
- 3.1 Phillip Lim, Fall/Winter 2012
- The Origin of Monsters
- LOUIS VUITTON - Marc Jacobs at Les Arts Décoratifs...
- Canadian Catwalk/Toronto Fashion Week
- ▼ February (18)