Just received my invite for Lucian Matis' Cocktail Reception and Showcase (in celebration of his Fall/Winter 2012 collection), pre-Fashion Week, at the Fairmont Royal York next month! I'm an avid believer in supporting local artists with real skill and Matis, unlike many others, is one of Toronto's most talented gems when it comes to design work. His pieces are usually strikingly beautiful and very feminine with incredible structural detail and fantastic quality of construction. He is one of my favourite young designers to emerge with strength and character from this city, and considering his recent success, it's easy to see that he has an even brighter future ahead. I will be covering his wonderful reception as well as his runway show come the beginning of Toronto Fashion Week in March! I'm totally excited! Are you?
- Maison Martin Margiela
- Lucian Matis for the Fall/Winter 2012 Season
- Rodarte Being Fantastic (F/W 2012)
- Parkchoonmoo Fall/Winter 2012
- The Academy Awards in Dresses
- Michael Kors Fall/Winter 2012
- I Run in Prada
- The Libertine Aesthetic
- Marni at H&M Official Spot
- Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2012-2013
- MCQ Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2012
- The Fashion Matter: Burberry Prorsum
- The Incomparable. Live Stream this afternoon!
- GOD SAVE MCQUEEN by Babette Pauthier
- 3.1 Phillip Lim, Fall/Winter 2012
- The Origin of Monsters
- LOUIS VUITTON - Marc Jacobs at Les Arts Décoratifs...
- Canadian Catwalk/Toronto Fashion Week
- ▼ February (18)