Monday 6 August 2012

Bringin' Honey Back to the Hive

Ok, so that title is a little corny, but I just have to apologize first and foremost for my lack of updates this last week. Things have just been out of control! I've been running all over the city like a crazy chicken! Events, showings, freelance work, errands, family visiting from out of town! Oh! They've been wonderful but exhausting to say the least - and, quite obviously, almost all related to Fashion and Art.

And there are definitely some new, very exciting things that are manifesting very soon coming up! And you will know about them when the time is right, but for now, be as patient as I am! Because it's taking a lot to keep my plans under control. From being a busy hair stylist to maintaining my blog and beginning my first ever, debut fashion line...this could get real crazy, real fast! And I'm loving every second of it.

Anyways, regardless of what's to come, here are some random photos of what has been; just to give you an idea of what this last week has really been like!












D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insta-Dylan / @TheDylanDias

Readers

Search Designers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dylan Dias