Ok, before I start rambling about all the crazy that's been going on...can we just take a moment to appreciate this absolutely stunning cover? Lady Gaga on the cover of September's VOGUE in a jaw-dropping Marc Jacobs mermaid gown in the most brilliant hot fuchsia! I'm sorry, but this probably her most glamorous and powerful Editorial Cover she's ever done. Knockout! I can't wait to see the spread.
- The HUDSON Cabaret Launch Party at Parlour! #FLARE...
- Ajak Deng is a Metallic Phenom #Obsessed
- 30 Sexy Years with GUESS and Claudia Schiffer
- Sid Neigum Appreciation Day
- Nadine Naue For FGR // Friday May Eleventh // #RED...
- Fashion's Night Out 2012 x Toronto
- Dainty Girl's VIP Event at Homegrown!
- Welcome to the HUDSON Cabaret V2 / Launch Party!
- Denis Gagnon Fall/Winter 2012-2013
- Going Gaga for Vogue
- Workman Arts Presents: Being SCENE at The Gladston...
- Bringin' Honey Back to the Hive
- Fashion Series, Le POP!, and Dylan Dias
- ▼ August (13)