Monday 20 August 2012

Nadine Naue For FGR // Friday May Eleventh // #RED

I'm obsessed with RED this season. I don't know why, I just have this itch that it's going to be, or should be, the next power colour. I know we're going through the motions of black leather, knitwear, iconic gold & silver hardware, and crisp whites as we head into Fall/Winter 2012 - but there's just something about RED. Bold, powerful, passionate, loud; it's unforgiving and stunning all the same. And I think I really want to see that with Fashion, or maybe I just wish I could see it all the time, because that's just me. RED in itself, as overbearing as it is, is almost the colour of colours. The red dress, red lips, red hair - synonymous with fire, sunshine, beauty, love, lust, and life. Wearing red is like sounding the alarm, being a siren. It evokes unforgiving assurance, confidence, and strength - but at the same time; can still be sexy, soft, feminine; should you choose it to be.

I've never been more in love with red on red on red, and I just wish I could turn it into some fantastic collection to make the world see RED new again. Anyways, we'll see what Fashion Week here in Toronto (fast approaching!) churns out for the new season, I just might not be the only one who feels this way.

Nadine Naue, in a fantastic New York Editorial by Zoltan Tombor, celebrates RED this season. Will you?

Friday May Eleventh








Styled by Edina Heath
Beauty by Pascale Poma
Featuring Nadine Naue of Q Model Management

▲D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insta-Dylan / @TheDylanDias

Readers

Search Designers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dylan Dias