Saturday 23 February 2013

ReMARCAble Feature with Marca College / #BeReMARCAble

So happy and so thrilled to be featured as a Success Story on Marca College of Hair & Esthetics' Official Website (the Beauty School that started me on this industry path). Have a gander at my little write up! Featuring a minor summary of my work and, hopefully, doubling as a bit of inspiration to future Marca hopefuls. Marca College was much more than just a school for me - before I knew it, it changed my life. Slowly, and then exponentially, transforming my character completely, honing my skills, and thrusting me into an entirely new life from the moment I stepped out of it's doors.


Here's to you Marca, thanks for the feature and even more so for the memories.

Read my Success Story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insta-Dylan / @TheDylanDias

Readers

Search Designers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dylan Dias